Daily Departures Group Service
Tour in Huaraz and Callejon de Huaylas
Duration: Full day.
Highest point: 3,850 m.
Tour type: Bus tour, scenic, scenic.
Departure: 09:00 a.m.
Return: 06:30 p.m. approx.
Visit: Carhuaz / Campo Santo Yungay / Llanganuco Lagoons / Caraz / Tarica Artisans.
Beautiful turquoise lagoons, famous in Peru, located in the Huascaran National Park. This magnificent natural setting is located in a narrow glacial valley, between the Nevados Huascaran (6,768 m) and Huandoy (south peak 6,160 m).
- Visit to the north of the Callejon de Huaylas appreciating part of the Cordillera Blanca range and the typical towns of the Callejon de Huaylas, Carhuaz visit an ice cream shop made from natural fruit.
- Campo Santo (city buried in the 1970 earthquake), Yungay.
- Llanganuco Lagoon (3850 m) turquoise green color and varied vegetation. Optional: Boat ride
- Typical lunch.
- Visit to the artisan center of Tarica.
- Return to Huaraz.
- Shared tourist transport (Private service by request).
- Pick up from your hotel (only if your hotel is in the city center).
- Tour guide in Spanish (English or another language upon request).
- First aid kit.
- Permanent assistance.
- Entrance fee to the tourist places.
- Personal expenses.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Other services not specified.
Llanganuco Lagoons Tour Price 2024
- DAILY DEPARTURES: S/ 50.00 soles, per person. (Price not valid for Holidays).
- PRIVATE SERVICE: Price according to the number of people, for more information contact us.
From: S/ 50.00 per person
Referential amount in USD dollars 13.16