Trekking and camping experience in Huaraz
Duration: 02 days / 01 night.
Tour type: Hiking.
Highest point: 4350 m.
Difficulty: Easy to moderate.
The hike along the route of the Quilcayhuanca valley, has been considered by the travel editor Lonely Planet as one of the best hikes that can be done in Peru.
Day 01: Huaraz – Pitec – Quilcayhuanca.
Campsite: Cayesh Crossing
Day 02:Visit Tullpacocha and Cuchillacocha
Return to Huaraz
- Transportation: From your hotel in Huaraz to the starting point of the trek, and from the end of the trek to your hotel in Huaraz.
- Camping equipment: Good quality mountain tents (2 people per tent), mattresses, dining tent, kitchen tent, dishes and kitchen utensils, tables and chairs.
- Food: Breakfast, lunch and dinner (option for vegetarians or vegans).
- Guide: Certified trekking guide (English or Spanish) another language by request.
- Cook: Trained cook to prepare varied and healthy dishes.
- First aid kit.
- Entrance fee to the Huascaran National Park (See Rates )
- Personal trekking equipment: sleeping bag (it is possible to rent in Huaraz), trekking shoes or boots, waterproof jacket and/or pants, poncho, backpack, flashlight, etc.
- Additional expenses: as a result of leaving the trek early, as a result of emergency rescue and/or evacuation, extra food or drinks in the villages, medical treatment.
- Breakfast the first day and dinner the last day.
- Price according to the number of people.
- Please contact us for more information.