Inca Trail - Machu Picchu (4 days)
Experience the famous Inca Trail to Machu Picchu!
Duration: 04 days / 03 nights
Considerations: Permits required, book well in advance.
Initial altitude: 2720 m / 8920 Feet.
Highest Altitude: 4217 m / 13,780 Feet.
Hiking distance: 75 km. / 26 miles.
This itinerary is the perfect blend of history and beauty: visit incredible Inca ruins along the way while taking in the lush green cloud forest, Andean mountain passes, and vast landscape.
Moderately difficult (depending on your level of fitness). Acclimatization is recommended
Day 1: Cusco – KM 82 – Ayapata
Day 2: Ayapata – Warmiwañusca Pass – Runkuraccay Pass – Chaquiccocha
Day 3: Chaquiccocha – Phuyupatamarca Pass – Wiñaywayna
Day 4: Wiñayhuayna – Machupicchu – Cusco
- INSTRUCTIONS: Before departure, you will have a meeting with your guide in our office to go over all the details about your tour. Orientation will be at 6:00 pm the night before your trip.
- EXPERIENCE OF OUR GUIDES: All our guides have a minimum of 3 years of experience as guides. They are professional, responsible and all have a deep love and respect for mother nature and her mountains. They will make sure that your trip is safe and enjoyable.
- PERMISSIONS: When we receive your data and permits, we will purchase your permits (depending on availability, ask us about our Inca trail availability). These permits are for a specific date and in your name, they cannot be changed once confirmed. The updating of the passport number is allowed, this permit includes the entrance to Machu Picchu.
- FIRST AID: All our guides are qualified in training in high mountain first aid. They always carry a first aid kit on our hikes (includes pills for altitude sickness, diarrhea, vomiting, cuts, and cream for muscle pain). They also carry extra oxygen in emergencies.
- TRANSPORTATION The following transportation services required within the trek are included:
Tourist transportation Cusco – Km82.
Tourist train Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo on the 4th day.
Transportation Ollantaytambo – Cusco (we leave you at your hotel).
- MEAL All food required during the trek is included:
03 snacks (Includes chocolates - coca tea - coffee - milk - tea -Poc Corn - cracker)
We wake you up every morning with a cup of Coca mate.
- ENTRANCE TICKETS: Entrance to the Inca Trail, Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Breakfast the first day, lunch and dinner the last day.
- Sleeping bag 15 USD.
- Walking sticks.
- Additional porter
- Tips (optional).
- Extra expenses.
- Price according to the number of people.
- Please contact us for more information.