Climbing Nevado Tocllaraju
Tuqllarahu 032 m.
Tocllaraju is not just a beautiful mountain. It is an easy 6000 m, located in an easily accessible valley where the Ishinca Refuge is located.
Its first ascent was on July 31, 1939 by W. Brecht and H. Schweizer
Route: Northwest Wall, Cotter Route
Duration: 4 days
Day 01: Huaraz - Pashpa (Cochapampa) - Ishinca Base Camp (4350m)
1 hour approx. (transport), 4 hours approx. (hike)
Day 02: Base Camp - High Camp (5250m)
4 hours approx.
Day 03: High Camp - Tocllaraju Summit (6032 m) - Base Camp
6 to 7 hours approx.
Day 04: Base Camp - Pashpa (Cochapampa) - Huaraz
3 hours approx. (hike), 1 hour approx. (transport)
- Transportation from/to your hotel.
- Certified Mountain Guide (IVBV/UIAGM/IFMGA)
- Cook and Porters.
- Donkeys and muleteers (the amount depends on the size of the group).
- Complete food during the expedition (Good and varied food, vegetarian option).
- Camping equipment: Good quality mountain tents (2 people per tent), mats, kitchen tent, tables, chairs, dishes and kitchen utensils, etc.
- First aid kit.
- Entrance fee to the Huascaran National Park (See Rates )
- Sleeping bag. (It is possible to rent in Huaraz)
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Breakfast the first day and dinner the last day.
- Extra food or drinks in the towns.
Price Climbing Tocllaraju 2024
- 1 PAX: USD 1550
- 2 PAX: USD 950, per person
- 3 PAX: USD 880, per person
- 4 PAX: USD 820, per person
From: USD 820.00, per person