Churup Lake Hike
Acclimatization hike in Huaraz
by bus 1 h 20 min round trip (Hike ↑2 h - ↓1 h 30 min).
3 to 4 pm
The Churup Lagoon is a classic destination in Huaraz for day hikes or acclimatization, it is located in the Cordillera Blanca range to the east of the city of Huaraz, at the foot of the snow-capped Churup.
- Huaraz - Pitec (3850 m) Starting point of the hike.
Transportation: 40 minutes approx.
- Pitec – Laguna Churup: Once in Pitec we ascend along a marked path up to 4450 m where is the Churup lake located.
Hiking: 2 hours approx.
- Return to the city of Huaraz.
- Transportation from/to your hotel
- Box lunch
- Certified Trekking Guide.
- First aid kit
- Entrance fee to the Huascaran National Park (See Rates )
- Personal expenses.
- Food and drinks extra.
- Price according to the number of people.
- Please contact us for more information.