This sport is carried out in the Arzobispo waterfall south of Huaraz, this activity guarantees unforgettable moments and a lot of adrenaline.
Location: Arzobispo Waterfall.
Highest point: 3250 m.
Departure: 09:00 a.m.
Return: 1:00 p.m. approx.
This sport consists of rappelling down rock walls and a waterfall from 10 to 25 m.
- After the pick up at your hotel or meeting point we will leave at 9:00 am. towards the south of Huaraz.
- Our transport will take us to the Arzobispo waterfall, where we will carry out this activity.
- The approximate duration is 2 hours
- We will be back in the city of Huaraz at 1:00 pm.
- All security equipment
- Pick up from your hotel (only if your hotel is in the city center).
- Permanent assistance.
- Certified guide.
- First aid kit.
- Bath linen/towels
- Other services not specified.
- Entrance to tourist places.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Personal expenses.
- Price according to the number of people.
- Please contact us for more information.