Laguna Wilcacocha Hike
Acclimatization hike to view point of Cordillera Blanca
by bus 40 min round trip (Hike ↑2 h - ↓1 h).
2:00 to 3:00 pm.
It is located to the south west of the city of Huaraz in the Cordillera Negra, at an altitude of 3745 m. It has a panoramic view of the Cordillera Blanca.
- Transport Huaraz to the Santa Cruz bridge (Chiwipampa Town), the starting point of the hike.
- The hike will take approximately 2 hours ascending along a wide and marked path.
- Once in Wilcacocha we will have a beautiful view of the snow-capped peaks of the Cordillera Blanca.
- Return to Huaraz.
- Transportation from/to your hotel.
- Certified Trekking Guide
- First aid kit
- Entrance fee to the tourist places
- Personal expenses.
- Food and drinks extra.
- Price according to the number of people.
- Please contact us for more information.