Laguna Uruscocha Hike
Acclimatization hike in Huaraz
by bus 2 h round trip (Hike ↑3 h - ↓2 h).
4:00 to 5:00 pm.
- Huaraz - Pashpa Town (Starting point of the hike).
- The hike is along an easy path, and then we enter the valley full of high Andean vegetation.
- Visit to the Uruscocha Lagoon.
- Return to Huaraz.
- Transportation from/to your hotel
- Box lunch
- Certified Trekking Guide.
- First aid kit
- Entrance fee to the Huascaran National Park (See Rates )
- Personal expenses.
- Food and drinks extra.
- Price according to the number of people.
- Please contact us for more information.