Hiking in Cordillera Blanca Huaraz
Duration: Full day.
Distance: by bus 1 h 20 min round trip (Hike ↑2 h - ↓1 h 30 min).
Highest point: 4,450 m.
Departure: 7:00 a.m.
Return: 3:00 to 4:00 pm.
The Lake Churup is a classic destination in Huaraz for day hikes or acclimatization, it is located in the Cordillera Blanca to the east of the city of Huaraz, at the foot of the snow-capped Churup.
- Huaraz - Pitec (3850 m) Starting point of the hike.
Transportation time: 40 minutes approx.
- Pitec – Churup Lagoon: Once in Pitec we ascend along a marked path up to 4450 m. where the Churup lagoon is located.
Hiking time: 2 hours approx.
- Return to the city of Huaraz.
- Transfers in transport from/to your hotel
- Official trekking guide
- First aid kit
- Entrance ticket to the Huascaran National Park (See Rates)
- Personal expenses
- Meals and drinks extra.
- Price according to the number of people.
- Please contact us for more information.