Laguna de Llaca Hike
Acclimatization hike in Huaraz
by bus 2 h round trip (Hike 1 h).
4:00 to 5:00 pm.
Laguna Llaca is located to the east of the city of Huaraz, within the Quebrada Llaca which is surrounded by some impressive peaks such as the snow-capped Ranrapalca (6162 m), Ocshapalca (5881 m) and Vallunaraju (5686 m).
- Huaraz – Llaca Refuge.
Transportation time: 1 h approx.
- Once we arrive at the Llaca refuge, we will take a walk around the Llaca lagoon. Where we will be able to appreciate the receding glacier and an impressive Andean landscape with forests of Quenuales and ichus.
Optional: Visit to the moraine camp and snowy Vallunaraju glacier
- Return to Huaraz.
- Transportation from/to your hotel
- Box lunch
- Certified Trekking Guide.
- First aid kit
- Entrance fee to the Huascaran National Park (See Rates )
- Personal expenses.
- Food and drinks extra.
- Price according to the number of people.
- Please contact us for more information.