Daily Departures Group Service
Tour in Callejon de Conchucos
Duration: Full day.
Highest point: 4516 m. (Cahuish tunnel)
Tour type: Bus tour, cultural, scenic.
Departure: 09:00 a.m.
Return: 07:00 p.m. approx.
Visit: Querococha Lagoon / Chavin Archaeological Monument / Chavin Museum.
The temple of Chavín, maximum exponent of the Andean civilization today declared Cultural Patrimony of the Humanity. Tour recommended for the whole family.
- Huaraz - Querococha Lagoon: We head south of Huaraz passing through the cities of Recuay, Ticapampa and Catac. To finally reach our first stop, Lake Querococha.
- Cahuish Tunnel (4516 m. and 480 m long). We begin to enter the valley of Conchucos we will appreciate its Andean towns such as Tambillos, Máchac and Quercos.
- We will arrive at the Archaeological Monument of Chavin. Once inside the monument we will observe the famous "Lanzón de Chavín", Cabeza Clava, the Choque Chinchay Altar, the Portico of the Falcónidas, the galleries, squares and others.
- Lunch in the city of Chavín (Not included)
- Finally we will visit the new Chavín National Museum.
- Return to Huaraz.
- Shared tourist transport (Private service by request).
- Pick up from your hotel (only if your hotel is in the city center).
- Tour guide in Spanish (English or another language upon request).
- First aid kit.
- Permanent assistance.
- Entrance fee to the tourist places.
- Personal expenses.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Other services not specified.
Tour Chavin Price 2024
- DAILY DEPARTURES: S/ 50.00 soles, per person. (Price not valid for Holidays).
- PRIVATE SERVICE: Price according to the number of people, for more information contact us.
From: S/ 50.00 per person
Referential amount in USD dollars 13.16