Pisco Base Camp - Lake 69 (2 Days)
Duration: 02 days / 01 night
Highest point: 5000 m.
Pisco Base Camp to Laguna 69 trek is a challenging trek that takes you to the most impressive area of the Huascaran National Park. We spend the night near the base camp of the most popular climbing peak of the Cordillera Blanca, Pisco Mountain. On the second day we hiked to the well known and beautiful turquoise Laguna 69, which lies just below the high mountain peaks of the Pisco and Chacraraju mountains.
Day 01: Huaraz – Cebollapampa – Pisco Base Camp
Day 02: Pisco Base Camp – Lagoon 69 – Cebollapampa – Huaraz
- Transportation: From your hotel in Huaraz to the starting point of the trek, and from the end of the trek to your hotel in Huaraz.
- Overnight in Refuge Peru with full meals (If the Refuge Peru is closed, tents will be used).
- Food: Breakfast, lunch and dinner (option for vegetarians or vegans).
- Guide: Certified trekking guide (English or Spanish) another language by request.
- First aid kit.
- Entrance fee to the Huascaran National Park (See Rates )
- Personal trekking equipment: sleeping bag (it is possible to rent in Huaraz), trekking shoes or boots, waterproof jacket and/or pants, poncho, backpack, flashlight, etc.
- Additional expenses: as a result of leaving the trek early, as a result of emergency rescue and/or evacuation, extra food or drinks in the villages, medical treatment.
- Breakfast the first day and dinner the last day.
- Price according to the number of people.
- Please contact us for more information.