Daily Departures Group Service
Pastoruri Glacier & Puya Raimondi Tour "Climate Change Route"
Tour in Huaraz and Huascaran National Park
Duration: Full day.
Highest point: 5,240 m.
Tour type: Bus tour, adventure.
Departure: 09:00 a.m.
Return: 05:30 p.m. approx.
Visit: Springley Water / Puya Raimondi / Pastoruri Glacier.
Pastoruri one of the snow-capped mountains of the Cordillera Blanca. Its morphological type is that of a glacial valley and it is currently in melting. The Pastoruri tourist circuit is currently known as "the climate change route".
- The tour begins in Huaraz heading south where you will have the opportunity to appreciate picturesque towns with their own characteristics such as Recuay, Ticapampa and Catac.
- On the way to Pastoruri you can see the Patococha lagoon, Puya raimondii, also known as queen of the Andes, and the Pumapa Shimin spring.
- Once in the base camp we begin to hike towards the Nevado Pastoruri which will take us 45 min. approx. Once we reach our goal we will be able to observe the frozen Lagoon and the glacier.
- Optional: You can rent horses.
- During the return to Huaraz we will make a stop for lunch.
- Shared tourist transport (Private service by request).
- Pick up from your hotel (only if your hotel is in the city center).
- Tour guide in Spanish (English or another language upon request).
- First aid kit.
- Permanent assistance.
- Entrance fee to the tourist places.
- Personal expenses.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Other services not specified.
Tour Pastoruri Glaciar Price 2024
- DAILY DEPARTURES: S/ 50.00 soles, per person. (Price not valid for Holidays).
- PRIVATE SERVICE: Price according to the number of people, for more information contact us.
From: S/ 50.00 per person
Referential amount in USD dollars 13.16