Hiking in Cordillera Negra Huaraz
Duration: ½ day.
Distance: by bus 40 min round trip (hike ↑2 h - ↓1 h).
Highest point: 3745 m.
Departure: 8:00 a.m.
Return: 2:00 to 3:00 pm.
It is located to the south west of the city of Huaraz in the Cordillera Negra, at an altitude of 3745 m. It has a panoramic view of the Cordillera Blanca.
- Transport Huaraz to Santa Cruz bridge (Pueblo de Chiwipampa), the starting point of the hike.
- The hike will take approximately 2 hours ascending along a wide and marked path.
- Once in Wilcacocha we will have a beautiful view of the snow-capped peaks of the Cordillera Blanca.
- Return to Huaraz
- Transfers in transport from/to your hotel
- Official trekking guide
- First aid kit
- Entrance fee
- Personal expenses
- Meals and drinks extra.
- Price according to the number of people.
- Please contact us for more information.