Laguna Shallap Hike
Acclimatization hike in Huaraz
Duration: Full day.
Distance: by bus 2 h round trip (Hike ↑3 h - ↓2 h).
Highest point: 4.250 m
Difficulty: Easy to moderate.
Departure: 7:30 am.
Return: 3:00 to 4:00 pm.
The Shallap lagoon is a lagoon of glacial origin that is located in the Shallap valley between the mountains of San Juan and Huatsan in the Cordillera Blanca.
- The bus takes us to the town of Jancu (starting point of the hike).
- The hike is on a visible path within the valley with impressive views.
- Return to Huaraz
- Transportation from/to your hotel
- Box lunch
- Certified Trekking Guide.
- First aid kit
- Entrance fee to the Huascaran National Park (See Rates )
- Personal expenses.
- Food and drinks extra.
- Price according to the number of people.
- Please contact us for more information.