Climbing Nevado Ranrapalca
Ranrapallqa 6162 m.
For the ascent of this mountain you can use the Ishinca refuge in the Base Camp or the Longoni bivouac 5000 m. The name Ranra means rocky terrain and Pallcha means multi-peaked terrain.
Route: North Ridge, Dionisi route
Duration: 4 days
Day 01: Huaraz - Pashpa (Cochapampa) - Ishinca Base Camp (4350m)
1 hour approx. (transport), 4 hours approx. (hike)
Day 02: Base Camp - High Camp (5200m)
4 hours approx.
Day 03: High Camp - Summit of Ranrapalca (6162 m) - Base Camp
10 hours approx.
Day 04: Base Camp - Pashpa (Cochapampa) - Huaraz
3 hours approx. (hike), 1 hour approx. (transport)
- Transportation from/to your hotel.
- Certified Mountain Guide (IVBV/UIAGM/IFMGA)
- Cook and Porters.
- Donkeys and muleteers (the amount depends on the size of the group).
- Complete food during the expedition (Good and varied food, vegetarian option).
- Camping equipment: Good quality mountain tents (2 people per tent), mats, kitchen tent, tables, chairs, dishes and kitchen utensils, etc.
- First aid kit.
- Entrance fee to the Huascaran National Park (See Rates )
- Sleeping bag. (It is possible to rent in Huaraz)
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Breakfast the first day and dinner the last day.
- Extra food or drinks in the towns.
- Price according to the number of people.
- Please contact us for more information.